Sunday 8 February 2015

Why do we celebrate Waitangi Day?

Room 8 has researched information about the Treaty of Waitangi.  It is an important document in our country's history, but what do we know about it?

The students in Room 8 were asked to research about the Treaty and present this information using Google Slideshow.

For some students this was the first time they had used Google Slideshow.  I think everyone did an amazing job, especially since they only had just over an hour to research and present their work!

Miss Bolton


Antonio, Phoenix and Fonua: Brier and Ana: Kaleb and Robin: Karll and Tyron: Layton and Tui: Ofa and Luana-Nan: Susana and Destiny: Tara and Miracle:

9 comments:

  1. awesome slideshow kaleb and robin.Lots of cool images and facts.
    by Tui

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your movie Miracle and Tara because I learned a lot about your topic and what you did.
    My favourite part was Hone Heke picture.
    I look forward to your next post keep it up and thanks for sharing you work.

    Luana-Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your chiefs in your slide show tui and layton.
    Karll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Like your slide show tara and miracle.
    Lihai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you guys set out your front paige.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Antonio and fonua,phoenix
    I like your slide show.
    Ana Davis

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like how you guys showed your video by rahui

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like your slide show karll and tyron.
    LihaiVaka

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the slide shows cause it has heaps of information.

    By ofa

    ReplyDelete